[Doggiebox] Re: AKAI archive

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Thu Mar 10 19:39:35 EST 2005

I've got a collection of sounds that I can't remember the source for.

One is called "Sonor kit" and the other is called "Ludwig Kit". They're
not DB kits, just collections of different drums struck at different
velocities. The Ludwig is definitely not the David Holloway sounds.

I started building a Sonor DB kit, but I don't know if I can share it
since I can't remember where I got the sounds!

Can anyone jog my memory?