Ludwig v2>v3 suggestions (was Re: [Doggiebox] samples vs. velocity changes)

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 15:49:20 EST 2005

Yes, thanks - I might as well use your icons from source and I do have
illustrator... I'm working in illustrator and copying and pasting to
Photoshop and then dragging over to the db window.  Having spent a bit
of time messing about, I think I'm favouring using the colour as a code
for the drum types rather than as a guide of velocity. That's looking
like basically putting your icons on different coloured backgrounds. If
it works well maybe a future release can include a colour selector in
the drum editing screen (Ben?).

Sion Morris
Liverpool

www.cinnamondesign.co.uk/music/music.html