[Doggiebox] (no subject)

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 06:16:27 EST 2005

Nice song Mike.

I'd echo what Carl said - I think you can dispose of your vocalist -
your voice is in fact great! You remind me a bit of Michael Stipe. Its
particularly good when the harmonies come in. Seriously, you should be
singing as well as playing.

I banged this on my mp3 player this evening, set to 'repeat' and had it
on a loop for ages and can't really find any fault. Its the best
example yet of a believable 'real drummer' sound - that technique of
slight speedup works really well. I'll  be looking again at the nskit -
it has a great 'clean studio sound. Any chance you could send the drum
db over for me to look at for tips?

Cheers

Sion Morris
Liverpool