[Doggiebox] (no subject)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Tue Mar 15 06:32:01 EST 2005

On 15-Mar-2005 11:16, Sion Morris wrote:
> Its particularly good when the harmonies come in.

Yeah, I like the harmony vox, too. Very smooth! :)

(I gotta learn to get a good mix for harmony vox on my pieces, which I
haven't really done yet, but I've been kicking around a few songs that
are intended to have 'em, so I can't escape the learning process :)

> Any chance you could send the drum db over
> for me to look at for tips?

Mike's ns_kit7 dbkit is in the DB file library:
<http://www.doggiebox.com/library/dbkits/nskit_v7_linked.zip> and his
corrected URL for the dbsong is
<http://webpages.charter.net/mcarlyle/comealive.dbsong>

I _knew_ I heard a little buzz roll at the start of that post-solo fill!
:)  Interesting stuff with the hats, too, sprinkling in some open and
pedal hits amongst the closed-hat patterns.