[Doggiebox] (no subject)

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Tue Mar 15 18:52:44 EST 2005

I try to play the hi hat like it might really be played, of course. I
know that I can't be beating on the hi-hat and riding a cymbal at the
same time, for example. The pedal also kicks in during any sort of
lengthy fill that might otherwise occupy my virtual hands.

Thanks for the post Carl. I was about to go digging around for the db
song link again!