[Doggiebox] MC's new song

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Tue Mar 15 18:55:36 EST 2005

I like the idea of the "slow" snare. It might work great with the David
Holloway kit.

As for playing the parts, it's actually quite a bit MORE natural to
track against the pushed tempo drums. I find myself having to make a
concious effort to follow the rigid tempo of an all-the-same drum
program. The pushing feels quite a bit more natural to me.

Someone else just made a similar observation today. Sion, perhaps?