[Doggiebox] a new song- sort of complete

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Fri Mar 18 18:43:45 EST 2005

Deck has been ousted by Cubase LE, which came with my US-122. I had
used it before, but only as a guest in other environments. I've never
had it for my very own before. I like it. Specifically, I like the 24
bit capability, which Deck does have.

There are other things I like about Cubase. It's just more feature
packed and flexible. Some say it's a steep learning curve to go from
Deck to Cubase, but it's not all that different. Just don't be afraid
to poke around the menus to see what you can do.

Come Alive was recorded with Cubase at 24 bit. The version I posted is
"pre master". I don't really know how to master, but I am aware of the
concept. I plan to investigate Cubase's mastering tools someday.