[Doggiebox] post this

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Thu Apr 6 11:47:34 EDT 2006

On 06/04/2006 02:51, Normand Dionne wrote:
>     Request for a taller velocity fader popup pane, as tall as the
> height of a "bar block" if possible.
>     Presently, the fader is kinda hard to handle on laptops or small
> screen desktops.

Yeah, I haven't used the fader much (since I'm still doing velocity by
using kits configured with multiple samples of varying velocity), but I
see what you mean when I check it out on my little iBook's screen.  A
taller fader should work just fine.

I was also thinking of a introducing and option (perhaps setable in the
prefs) that would make the fader display with a 0-127 velocity scale,
useful perhaps for those accustomed to setting velocities in MIDI.  (The
future velocity fader settings would presumably control the MIDI
velocities set in output MIDI files anyway.)

mailto:cea at carlaz.com