[Doggiebox] more drum samples

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Wed Apr 19 10:37:18 EDT 2006

These, alas, aren't free -- but they are pretty cheap:
<http://www.betamonkeymusic.com/Sample.html>

I haven't bought them, but I have messed with some freebie Beta Monkey
drum loops in GarageBand and they seemed pretty good.  (I've sketched
out some songs using premade drum loops, which is nice'n'easy, but
increasingly find myself going back to write my own parts in DB.)
Anyway, USD30 for a CD of drum samples from several different kits isn't
bad -- you ought to be able to throw together some pretty good dbkits
without quite pulling your hair out from the insane variety in something
like the nskit7full samples :)

ps - still crunching slowly towards a testable nskit7full (selection
thereof!) dbkit ... gotta sort out the snares and a kick and then I
should be at least close enough to try it out!

mailto:cea at carlaz.com