[Doggiebox] Re: Adding audio to Doggiebox Version 2

Håkon Pettersen haakon.pettersen at bluezone.no
Sat Jan 7 08:19:44 EST 2006

I think the audio function would be nice, since exporting and
importing all the time is quite timeconsuming.

To deal with this I usually put my sequencer on play some bars before
the drum part should begin (or loop it), then hit play on doggiebox
when the drum part should begin.  I even loop both apps so that I can
tweak the drumpart while hearing the eg. guitar.  It works perfectly:)

haakon