[Doggiebox] The Return of MC's "Come Alive" ... and "Flowchart"

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 05:54:18 EDT 2006

Flowchart is my favourite, but I do like Come Alive too - they pop up
on my playlists from time to time too.

Have you tried the kit based on the samples you found the other day -
the Yamaha 9000? I've put a linked version on my site - or download
the file directly from

http://82.42.121.47/~sion/Files/mp3/Yamaha_9000.dbkit.sit

I guess you have the samples already. I've just used the icons from
ns kit roughly but its good enough to play about with.

Sion Morris
Liverpool

www.cinnamondesign.co.uk/music/music.html