[Doggiebox] midi files

David Weisinger d_weising at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 11:41:53 EDT 2006

this might seem a backward question, as most people
would use doggiebox to either create a midi file to
import and use some other wiz bang software to output
the file as good drum sounds or export the audio (and
I've found that the drum samples on doggiebox for a
standard kit are very good), but I was wondering if
there is any way of importing a midi file into
doggiebox that I created somewhere else ?

David