[Doggiebox] Return of the "Patrickcarl" errors

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Mon Jun 19 16:18:03 EDT 2006

Recently, when opening a file or when copying/pasting a section
within a file, I've been sometimes getting those mysterious
"Patrickcarl" (or was it "Carlpatrick?") errors where a fantom hit of
"unnamed sound" appears and asks to be associated with a sample from
the current dbkit.  I can usually find it by assigning an otherwise
unused sample and then scanning through the editing window looking
for its occurrence before deleting it. but clearly something is still
in there causing this hiccup .... Anyone else still seeing this ever?