[Doggiebox] vst

Sage sage at gypsycaravan.com
Sat May 6 15:23:43 EDT 2006

Every now and again someone asks for this and it always seems totally
backwards to me.  Doggiebox's strength is not in its sound generation
but in its composition capabilities.  If anything, Doggiebox should be
a VST or AU host, not a plugin.

You can output to WAV or MIDI if you want to import your drum tracks
into Cubase.  I do this with Logic and highly recommend it.