[Doggiebox] vst

David Weisinger d_weising at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 20:37:23 EDT 2006

I'll explain it so that you never have difficulty
understanding it ever again!  I am a songwriter.  That
means for me, I write my song first, then worry about
drums.  So, sure, a  rewire would work too.  As long
as I can interactively hear my vocal and guitar and
program the drums.

It actually helps with composition too.  You write a
song, you put some drums in and along the way realise
that an extra bar is needed here and there, so you put
the drums in, and re-record the song and keep
repeating this until you are happy.  From cubase, I
used to do this with fruity loops, but I'm on mac now.
 Of course, doggiebox is its own app and thats fine -
it just makes it more powerful and maximises its
useage.

Thanks

David