[Doggiebox] Copying and Pasting

David Weisinger d_weising at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 10:08:00 EDT 2006

Yeah - breaking it down is an idea, but for creating
alternate patters for a verse, its nice to just copy
the whole section.  Since there is no 'copy section'
button, I manually do it - which is very tedious, and
as mentioned, has its issues.  Definitely would be
nice to hear if DB is planning on extending the
functionality in this scope ?  DB ?  Any answers ?
Would be nice to hear from the software makers
themselves in terms of the direction the product is
going.

David