[Doggiebox] Copying and Pasting

Charlie the_lonely_sea at iinet.net.au
Fri May 26 22:42:51 EDT 2006

Dave,

There was certainly a fair bit of flaky copy/paste behaviour in
previous builds of DB.  I raised various bug reports with Ben and the
new version fixed them -  it seems OK to me now.  The old system
allowed copy and paste on a note level and I think was causing
issues, it now copies each bar.

Are you using the newest version??  I have build 1E14 and it's fine.

Charlie

PS about the other thread - I agree about "Come Alive"  it sounds VG...