[Doggiebox] The Return of MC's "Come Alive" ... and "Flowchart"

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Wed May 31 11:29:50 EDT 2006

On 26/05/2006 22:55, Michael Carlyle wrote:
> Well, blending into the background is better than standing out as
> godawful, I suppose.
> That song remains one of the last things I actually finished. Working in
> a cover band has sapped all my creative energy, but it will return.
> Thanks for liking it!

Strangely enough, "Flowchart" just cropped up now too.  Both songs sound
totally pro -- I don't think anyone here would guess they're home studio
creations :)  (Special kudos to Doggiebox, natch, though an MP3 through
battered old speakers on the far side of an office don't really show off
the quality of the drum programming to its best advantage ;)

mailto:cea at carlaz.com