[Doggiebox] Still life in the old Dog?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Fri Nov 24 11:18:49 EST 2006

Boy, things have been quiet on the Doggiebox front for a while?  Anyone
out there?  Ben, is there still hope for a version 2.0?

Just for the heck of it, here's an fresh version of a demo I've been
cooking up for a while, on and off, which uses Doggiebox (and ns_kit7)
for its drums: <http://www.carlaz.com/music/On_the_Hill.mp3>

It's a kinda "heavy classic rock" piece in a sub-Spinal Tap sorta vein
:)  I'm pretty sure I've posted earlier versions, too, but hey, traffic
is slow.  The current version adds slightly tweaked drums (always
slightly tweaking the drums!), cheezy Hammondesque organ, and, err,
vocals ....

And, yes, I _do_ know I can't sing -- but this is a list about a drum
machine! ;)

mailto:cea at carlaz.com