[Doggiebox] Education/Site pricing for DoggieBox?

Jon Stubbs jonstubbs at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 28 07:48:55 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm a music teacher and am interested in DoggieBox both as a teaching tool
and as a more sophisticated metronome, etc.

I wanted to find out more about education & multi-computer pricing.

I haven't had any luck reaching the developer via email or phone, so I
thought I'd try this list just to see if anyone could offer some info.
Since I hadn't heard back from the developer for a little while, I also
wanted to make sure this was still a current project.

Jon