[Doggiebox] Education/Site pricing for DoggieBox?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Wed Nov 29 07:22:14 EST 2006

On 28/11/2006 12:48, Jon Stubbs wrote:
> I haven't had any luck reaching the developer via email or phone, so I
> thought I'd try this list just to see if anyone could offer some info.
> Since I hadn't heard back from the developer for a little while, I also
> wanted to make sure this was still a current project.

Well, it's still got current users, at least!  I admit to being slightly
worried by the developer's, Ben's, MIA status.  I've been selfishly
looking forward to beta versions of Doggiebox 2 for ages, but I don't
recall seeing mail from Ben on this list since April ....

I know DB isn't exactly Ben's main gig, though, and I know only too well
how Real Life tends to complicate the pursuit of noble side projects!
It would be cool to hear a heads up from him though :)

mailto:cea at carlaz.com