[Doggiebox] Amazing Grace by Drum Beats Alone

Ollie Glass ollieglaskovik at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:54:24 EDT 2006

Wow. This is a beautiful idea, I find it really inspiring. Do you
know of any other pieces of music composed to be heard by deaf people
in this way?

I wonder if it would be possible to write a simple app to take
existing midi files and transpose / map them onto sub bass drum
beats? I'd like to try and do that.

Ollie