[Doggiebox] automatic repetition of edits, why?

Eve Edelson eve at lmi.net
Sat Aug 11 21:12:06 EDT 2007

New (paid-up) user here, having fun.
The icons are charming.

Something odd: I put in a few bars, then copied & pasted them to have
some patterns to play with.
Then when I enter a note, it's automagically pasted not only into the
bar I'm editing, but the matching bar of the next (repeated) sequence.
It's like whatever I do happens in two places at once. Not sure how
to de-link them, the original sequence and its copy.
I haven't found a reference to this in the Help or the archives.
Is it a bug or a feature?

Also, is it possible to copy just one voice?

I am enjoying the sound files you all have posted. There's talent here!