[Doggiebox] automatic repetition of edits, why?

Michael Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Sun Aug 12 10:52:38 EDT 2007

It's a feature.

Remember that the sections are really "building blocks".  Once you
finalize them, you can insert them into your songs Playlist wherever you
wish.

My best approach has been to create sections in the order of the song,
and name them such as Verse 1, Chorus 1, Verse 2, Bridge, and so on,
There's no harm in using these repeatedly (Verse 1 might be the exact
same pattern as Verse 4, for example). If you do repeat sections within
your song, it's a great benefit to be able to make changes in one place
and see (or hear) them appear (what's the audio analogy for "appear")
within your Playlist without having to go find them.

You can create Verse 1's section, copy and paste it to create Verse 2's,
then season each.
Changes made to the Sections will appear wherever those bits appear in
the Playlist.

I also type the first word of lyric into the Description field in the
Playlist. This shows up in the song window above and always helps me
figure out where I am.