[Doggiebox] Anybody out there?

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 10:11:35 EST 2007

I'm still here...

Tho I've not been doing much since a system crash lost my db prefs.
That reminds me - I'll have to get in touch with Ben for my
activation code. Didn't make a note of it at the time :(

Cheers

Sion

PS new website & some new songs: www.sionsmusic.cinnamondesign.co.uk

PPS Bob have you been to icompositions.com - I've been posting some
songs there. Its a lively friendly music community where indipendent
musicians like us post songs and can comment and get comments on
their music. Just a thought.

Sion

> Hey, I'm still using Doggiebox, just enough to want to stay plugged in
> to the mailing list. I post demos on the internet (bobwiremusic.com),
> and occasionally get comments from other musicians about my tight
> drummer.
> ~Bob Wire

> Having gotten my Doggiebox list membership reminder, I thought I'd
> just
> give a shout-out to see if the list is still alive -- as much in hopes
> of rousing Ben from silence as anything else :)
>
> Ben, are you there?  Is DB alive? dead? sleeping? furiously
> dreaming of
> chasing rabbits?
>
> Cheers,
> Carl