[Doggiebox] A song using a Sonor kit

Michael Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Mon Jul 23 18:35:59 EDT 2007

I can't for the life of me recall where I found these Sonor samples. I
decided I needed a kit that sounded fuller than the nskit 7 that had
become my go-to kit. The nskit toms are too "snappy" with no following
resonance in the deeper tones. I can't get them to sound good anymore. I
built a Sonor Kit last month and have started testing it.

Anyway, I've gotten myself a Yamaha AW1600 and have started recording
again with a singer/lyricist friend. I look for free moments between
real life and gigs with my cover band.

A song called Footprints can be found here. Let me know what you think,
and if you "believe" the drums.

http://www.foolishu.com/sounds/footprints.mp3