[Doggiebox] Facing DB's Future

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 03:52:00 EDT 2007

I'm not a programmer, but I use Open Source a lot for building
websites. If Ben has moved on to oher things perhaps releasing the
source could put some more life back into the old dog:) - It would be
great if you, John and other developers could help out with some of
these things.

Doggiebox is great as it is, and with improvements could be one of
the best.

(I think Ben is still contactable since I mailed him a few months
back after losing my DB licence code)

Sion Morris
Liverpool

www.sionsmusic.cinnamondesign.co.uk