[Doggiebox] A song using a Sonor kit

Michael Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Wed Sep 12 18:58:05 EDT 2007

Umm... that was mine. You're talking about the song called "Footprints".

I'm sensitive to the F bomb in the latter part of the song. But, it's
only the one place, and Kevin sings it like he means it. In other words,
it doesn't come across (to me, anyway) as being overly gratuitous, or
just thrown in for the sake of it.

It's the only song of ours where that happens, and I was willing to let
it slide, since it seemed to come from a place of integrity, if that
makes any sense.

A real drummer is a possibility. We're working on about five songs right
now, including a remake of one we did years ago. Call it an EP, I guess.
Not concerned about commercial exposure at the moment. A dream of mine
is to quit my cover band, and throw a unit together that consisted of
really good solid musicians, then take this music to our local scene. We
might not make any money, but I really want to share this music live.

I will post more as it develops.

And your 2 cents is always welcome, Patrick.