[Doggiebox] NS drum samples issue

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Thu Aug 28 11:19:30 EDT 2008

On 28 Aug 2008, at 09:42 , Frazer Irving wrote:
> Not asked a question yet in the years I been here, but I've just dug
> out my 5 dvds of drum samples from Natural Studios with the intention
> of building bigger drum kits to use in doggiebox and I find that this
> is quite impossible...does anyone have any experience of making this
> work, or any other info that might make this mission a success?

If I remember correctly, the ns_kit7 (and perhaps others from the old
Natural Studios?) are sampled at a higher bit rate (or something)
than DB permits.  I had to downsample my ns_kit stuff to make a DB
kit with it.

Theoretically, this is an issue I understand Ben intends to address
in a future version of Doggiebox.  (Ahem! Cough! ;))