[Doggiebox] (Sort of) new track with Doggiebox drums

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Tue Mar 11 20:11:54 EDT 2008

On 09 Mar 2008, at 15:22 , Sion Morris wrote:
> though "take a ride' sounds good lower down must admit.

I _thought_ I had lifted that phrase directly from the track "Magic
Potion" performed by cult UK psych rock act Sun Dial (that recording
is a cover, I'm sure, but I've never identified the original) -- but
when I listened again later, I figured out their line was "I took a
ride".  Alas, my plan for plagarization foiled by sloppy
listening ... ;)