[Doggiebox] (Sort of) new track with Doggiebox drums

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 09:59:17 EDT 2008

I'm a big fan of sloppy listening - it often makes for a better
result I think. I often mis-hear things - especially when my children
say stuff. I also apply the same thing to a tune or riff too - after
playing something I've heard or try to remember, I go back to the
original and find its not what I thought it was - but like the result
anyway. Ignorance driving creativity! I'm sure Edward De Bono has
some techniques along these lines.

Cheers

Sion

Sion Morris