[Doggiebox] 1.4.1 fixes export issue (and, whither ns_kit?)

Michael Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Wed Mar 19 18:32:52 EDT 2008

Once free, free forevermore, I believe.
I'm no lawyer, but I think that I can continue to use the sounds I
have, as long as I don't distribute the samples.

And oh, by the way, I've gone and ordered myself a set of actual
drums. Nothing extravagant, but I may just have to create another DB
kit, or at least offer up some more recorded samples once everything
arrives and I get through my first wave of recording.