[Doggiebox] 1.4.1 fixes export issue (and, whither ns_kit?)

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 03:56:55 EDT 2008

Still not working on my two Tiger Macs I'm afraid Ben. Have any other
Tiger user had the same result?

On 19 Mar 2008, at 22:04, Ben Kennedy wrote:

> A tiny update to Doggiebox (1.4.1) is now available.  This fixes
> the bug
> that was responsible for causing exporting audio to fail under Mac
> OS X
> 10.4.  Now you Tiger users can finally upgrade (again).  :)

Looking forward to that, Mike. I can't believe you won't be able to
resist creating a DB kit from your new actual drum set. That will be
a luxury if not a bit dangerous. If it were me, I think I would end
up endlessly recording and re-recording samples and probably have six
or seven unfinished kits on the go at once! On the other hand if you
have a real kit all ready to go, will you need DB as much? Will be
interesting to find out. Also interesting to see if your actual
drumming style is similar to your db drumming style, which is quite
distinctive.