[Doggiebox] 1.4.1 fixes export issue (and, whither ns_kit?)

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Thu Mar 20 14:15:58 EDT 2008

Michael Carlyle wrote at 6:32 PM (-0400) on 3/19/08:

>And oh, by the way, I've gone and ordered myself a set of actual drums.
>Nothing extravagant, but I may just have to create another DB kit, or at
>least offer up some more recorded samples once everything arrives and I
>get through my first wave of recording.

Awesome, Mike.  We're all anxious to see how they sound, both "real" and
"Doggieboxified".  ;)

(And as an off-topic aside -- any of you who have cheap friends
considering to get Doggiebox, maybe now is the day; they can buy it at
www.mupromo.com for 50% off, today only!)

-b

--
Ben Kennedy (chief magician)