[Doggiebox] Importing drum sounds

Charlie the_lonely_sea at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 3 02:26:06 EST 2009

Hi Jimmya

No answers yet I see. I guess everyone (like me) is on hols...

1)  what format are the samples in now?  DB imports just about
anything I've thrown at it.  What error message do you get?

2)I have attached a copy of the Yahama9000 kit (which will be
stripped from the Message list, but you should get it)  - is this the
sort of kit you're trying to create ( you'll need to point the kit to
your samples)

Cheers

Charlie