[Doggiebox] AIFF/WAV Stereo Mix Tempo problem

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Sun Dec 5 23:23:26 EST 2010

Aaron Smith wrote at 1:57 PM (-0800) on 12/2/10:

>Is anyone else not able to get their AIFF/WAV exports to line up with
>a click track? I'm using a software bass guitar in Logic Express and
>it's always ahead of the drums almost immediately, thus making my
>pre-made midi tracks impossible to use. I'm running the latest beta
>version on 10.5.8.

Hey Aaron,

Have you verified that the master tempo slider is locked in at 100%?
Perhaps it is slightly decreased.  Double-click it to reset to 100%.

If that's not the problem, please send me (off-list) a Doggiebox song
file that exhibits the issue so that I can try to reproduce and
troubleshoot it.

thanks,

Ben Kennedy (chief magician)