[Doggiebox] Tempo Slider

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 18:32:45 EST 2010

I've never used the tempo slider as I could just use the main bpm box
to control the speed. I'd be interested to know in what circumstances
the slider could be used though - it seems a good thing to have an
extra controller which might be useful - but just can't see how it
could do anything you can't do with the bpm box - plus when creating a
track its mostly always so it can be imported into Garageband or the
like - which needs a precise bpm to keep things in sync.

Sion