[Doggiebox] 1G09 posted, with new stuff!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Wed Jul 21 11:38:16 EDT 2010

Awesomeness -- I'm downloading now! :)  Heaven knows when I'll get a chance to give it a go, as I am now the dad of a 7-month old girl, and this seems to take up a lot of time. ;)  But I do have some DB work that needs doing, if I can find a moment, and so I may as well try to give the new version a spin.  I guess I'll have to see whether I use this version or Ben manages to release another first!