[Doggiebox] 1G09 posted, with new stuff!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Wed Jul 21 11:54:47 EDT 2010

OK, I have found one little problem with running the new version of DB ....

My Mac seems to have forgotten the license info (possibly zapped when I upgraded to Snow leopard a while back?) and although I have my original DB license key info handy, I can't figure out how to re-enter it.  When I run DB, it gives me the option to buy or quit; quitting does just that, and buy quits and launches the doggiebox.com purchasing web page.  What I can't figure out how to do is re-enter my license key in the 1G09 build.  Perhaps I need to re-download the last standard released version (from last year), enter the license key in that, and then try to run the 1G09 build?  That seems unnecessarily complicated, though ....