[Doggiebox] 1G09 posted, with new stuff!

Matt Kennedy matt at hipster.ca
Wed Jul 21 12:31:49 EDT 2010

Carl,

I had the same experience when opening 1G09 for the first time a few days ago.  Like you, I had saved a copy of my registration key and all I had to do was copy it to the clipboard, launch Doggiebox 1G09 again, and voila!  Doggiebox detected and installed the reg key and I was good to go.

Hope this helps,
-Matt