[Doggiebox] 1G09 posted, with new stuff!

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Wed Jul 21 15:35:05 EDT 2010

Jimmy Arceneaux wrote at 7:01 PM (+0000) on 7/21/10:

>Yea...I cannot get it to open either. And I never saved my registration
>info anywhere.

There is a hidden function in Doggiebox 1.4.3 whereby if you hold the
Option key and then choose "About Doggiebox" in the menu, your
registration key will be shown in the about box (which you can then
select and copy).

Alternatively, if you want to get your hands dirty in the Finder, you
can move the ca.zygoat.doggiebox.plist file from /Library/Preferences/
Network in the volume root up one leve to /Library/Preferences, which
should also do the trick.  (Don't confuse this with ~/Library/
Preferences under your home directory, which also contains a
ca.zygoat.doggiebox.plist file; this one stores your user prefs but not
the registration key.)

Failing any of this, feel free to e-mail me and I'll re-send you your key. :)

-b

--
Ben Kennedy (chief magician)