[Doggiebox] Facebook?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Thu Jul 22 07:34:38 EDT 2010

Good thought, really.  A Facebook page seems the must-do means of getting product visibility these days.  The university department I work for publishes a little free, online journal, and I recently set up an FB page for it; the only real function is to garner more hits and visibility, but there you go -- it could only be a good thing, really. :)