[Doggiebox] Facebook?

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon Jul 26 22:03:45 EDT 2010

Sion Morris wrote at 12:17 PM (+0100) on 7/22/10:

>Great that there's a new version - have had a quick look and like the
>new styling of the control panels. Record button looks like a great
>idea. I wonder if this could be married up with some midi drum pads?

That should definitely work.  I don't have any real MIDI drum hardware
to try out, but I've so far tested it using a soft synth (MidiKeys)
acting as an input MIDI source.  It would be cool to hear how it works
in the field.

>On another note what does everyone think of a DB Facebook page. we
>could all interact - post up songs/resources etc maybe?

Great idea.  Feel free to take the lead on it, if you're so inclined!

I'm fairly busy at the moment but would be willing to help flesh it out
when I can.  Facebook is surely a key marketing tool these days, so
definitely something to keep in mind pushing for the 2.0 launch.

-b

--
Ben Kennedy (chief magician)