[Doggiebox] Drag and drop in the pattern editor

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon Jul 26 22:13:42 EDT 2010

Hey all,

I've just posted build 1G10, which finally brings another fundamental
feature which has LONG been on my wish/plan list: drag and drop support
for moving and copying bars in the pattern editor.

I think this will quickly prove to be one of those little things where
in retrospect we wonder how we managed to put up without it for so long!

Drag to rearrange; option-drag to duplicate.  You can also drag between
different documents.  I'm going to think about whether there are any
useful operations to be had by e.g. dragging bars to the section list or
playlist; any workflow-related suggestions could be useful here too.

Hit the software update or download from <http://www.doggiebox.com/
development.php> as usual.

cheers,

-b