[Doggiebox] Facebook?

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 10:06:40 EDT 2010

Hi Ben / all

I've now set up the official Doggiebox Facebook page which will
hopefully be a new space where we can interact and share tracks, kits
etc.

Unfortunately its not straightforward to upload mp3 files, but I've
tried converting one to a video format and uploading that, and it
seems to work fine.

The address is:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygoat-Doggiebox-The-beat-sequencer-for-Mac-OS-X/114409068609336

Which will be shortened when we have more fans.

or just type doggiebox into the FB search

Ben - let me know if you want to be an admin for the page.

Cheers

Sion