[Doggiebox] Build 1G12 fixes export problems

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Thu Nov 25 10:22:17 EST 2010

Now that I found my install from the beta series, I discovered that the "Check for update" was also greyed out for me -- but then it must have checked automatically, since in less than a minute a window popped up telling me a new version was available and giving me the option to install it.  Now I have 1G12 running happily (so far!) and "Check for update" is no longer greyed out; it tells me I'm up to date when I run it, too.