[Doggiebox] More Doggiebox music

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Tue Oct 12 14:51:15 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Here's another tune from Bruce (re-sent to the list on his behalf).

-b

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
From: Bruce Terrell <bruce.terrell at comcast.net>

As long as you're collectin', : )  Here's an instrumental part of an
attempt at "September Gurls" by Alex Chilton.  I failed miserably at
the vocals and dumped them but it was an early attempt to use the
Doggiebox drum kit which I was pretty happy with.  I find a little
compression and light reverb brings them out and makes them very
natural.  I just did a quickie remix on my laptop speakers so I hope
it sounds alright.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=117705&songID=9741198

On Oct 10, 2010, at 1:46 PM, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> Great stuff -- once again, a very natural sounding drum part.  I
> keep all the DB recordings you've posted to the discussion list in
> iTunes. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Carl
>

> On 09 Oct 2010, at 15:18 , Michael Carlyle wrote:
>
>> Did this a while back with my friend Kevin Crane, who wrote and
>> sang the song. I played guitars, bass, and Doggiebox.
>> I think this was the Hemberger kit (sp?).
>>
>> http://www.box.net/shared/4zgy5f5boc
>>
>> I'ts called Footprints.

> Carl Edlund Anderson
> http://www.carlaz.com/