[Doggiebox] 2.0=?ISO-2022-CN?B?GyQpQQ4mQg8hPw==?=

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Thu Jun 9 22:22:30 EDT 2011

Carl Edlund Anderson wrote at 11:25 PM (-0500) on 4/13/11:

>So I noticed that DB updated to 2.0$)A&B a few days back.  No fanfare?
>Well, it-s working for me so far. :)

Great to hear. :)  Actually, development builds have been labeled as
"2.0" since July last year.  The forthcoming release will bear that name.

Annnnd... I hope to, finally, push out that forthcoming release within
the next several weeks.  Documentation update and revamp of the web site
are now the focus.

As a sole developer, it has been slow going since I've needed to devote
most of my time in the last year or so to paying work.  Thanks to all of
you guys for your continued support and enthusiasm, though!

Ben Kennedy (chief magician)