[Doggiebox] Weird flickering cursor?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Mon Jul 30 09:39:38 EDT 2012

Well, I've gone up to Mountain Lion now, but Doggiebox seems to be working (haven't fully tried everything, but in general all seems well). However, the weird flickering cursor -- cosmetic issue though it seems -- appears to be with me still. I am not wise enough in the ways of the system to know if there is a good way of capturing a report or log or something on what's going on under the hood.