[Doggiebox] LOVE doggiebox!

Mike Carlyle fendermrc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 09:57:00 EDT 2013

Carl points out a facebook page. There's a lot of potential there for
user-created content, sharing and fun. It's popularity (or not)  a question
of awareness (that the page exists) and momentum build as users share stuff
they do with friends online.

While answers to technical questions can sometimes be crowd sourced, don't
forget that you still have the ability to contact the developers for
answers.

Speaking for myself, I've recently been flirting with an Alesis AR-18 as my
drum source. I love Doggiebox and will always be a fan and a user but, at
the moment, it's not fitting my process as well as it once did.